with each year that passes I feel myself becoming more like my mom. ugh forever.
what do you mean not everyone has a toilet that washes and massages your butt
Wait there are toilets like that?
what an incredible experience it must be
im mildly concerned about something labeled “turbo” going near my butt
Lover, will you look at me now? I’m already dead to you, but I’m inclined to explain what I could not before..
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
when you think you’ve screwed something up but it all turns out ok in the end
Buying a pet means it’s your responsibility to care for that animal for the duration of their life, whether they’re what you expected or not. Just because an animal isn’t sociable and cuddly doesn’t mean you can just dump it because it’s not ideal. Animals are living creatures- stop treating them like commodities.
I’ve always had really bad stomach issues and since I moved across the country it’s been way worse. Does anyone know foods that I can eat for a while that will help get my stomach feeling better?
id rather be vain than learn to hate myself again